Ace Limousine & Airport Service is highly experienced in maximizing billable hours and making sure you arrive to your trial or deposition relaxed and ready to work.
Offering reliable and luxury transportation to you clients for any event including meetings that could lead to business or an important client dinner.
Maximizing Billable Hours
Using chauffeured transportation service is an effective way to maximize your billable hours and increase profit for your firm. Lawyers spend a significant amount of time traveling and having a luxury ground travel partner is an effective way to conduct business.
Arriving to your trial or deposition relaxed and ready to work will help a productive and satisfied outcome to the day. Making sure your get to each destination on time, every time. A live reservationist is available 24/7 hours day for any of your ground travel needs.
Partner with Ace Limousine:
To set up an account with Ace Limousine or inquiry about pricing, simply call our office or email us. We’re readily available 24/7. Email our account manager directly, Ryan Shaer – email@example.com
Main Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Ace Limousine?
- Highly experienced with law firm travel
- Large fleet of sedans, SUVs, vans and buses to accommodate any size group
- Account manager appointed as your direct contact every step of service
- Impeccable client satisfaction rating
- Competitive pricing
- Easy account set up with or without a contract
- Live reservation staff available via email or phone 24/7
- Highly trained and courteous chauffeurs
- Exceptionally serviced fleet of late model vehicles
- 30 years combined experience
- On-site event coordination
- Real time GPS tracking
- Licensed and Insured
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have liability insurance? How much?
Yes, we’re fully covered with 5-million-dollar policy.
Do we need to be under contract?
Any ride can be serviced with or without a contract. Ask our account manager to learn more about the benefits of contracting with us.
Do you provide discounts?
Yes. We provide volume discounts based on how many trips are scheduled per year.